This app control RGB LEDs on the Arduino board via Bluetooth connection.
Bluetooth on Android device needs to be enable.
The Application Features
- Control Color for RGB LEDs. ( with Bluetooth connection )
- Blink Function and can adjust timing to blink.
- Fading Function and can adjust timing to fading.
- When not bluetooth connect yet – User Interface Disable.
- When Bluetooth connected – User Interface enable.
- Free Version with Ad.
1. Arduino Board or compatible Board
2. Serial Bluetooth Module.
3. RGB LEDs ( We use SPNovaLED model NMRTB-USD-AAB+ADE+Y2Z1-1 or other you want)
Visit Hardware page at http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2013/06/arduino-control-rgb-led-via-serial-port.html
Arduino Code ( You need to program into Arduino Board. )
For more detail about Arduino Programming http://arduino.cc/en/
*** Code for Arduino, the same USB Version ***
Manual and details
Wiring Diagram and Hardware page ( USB Version )
Please visit http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2013/06/arduino-control-rgb-led-via-serial-port.html
Full Android Source Code. It cost 20-30 USD.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Jan 2014
Arduino Bluetooth RGB LEDs is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Arduino Bluetooth RGB LEDs (version 0.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 12 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.